A productive sales and marketing function for your business will improve how your business is seen and perceived. Below are some pertinent points and how an effective sales and marketing function can affect your business.
- Your customers search you out on the grounds that you offer something they can’t do or don’t have. You’re the specialists offering the best items, and you can demonstrate that by showcasing your products.
- Having a presence with effective use of marketing gives the impression that you’re the best in your field. Or your products/ services are superior as you seem to be the one shouting about it.
- Marketing understands the industry at large and who you should be targeting.
- In most cases sales teams are brilliant at closing sales but aren’t the best advocates when it comes to selling themselves. That’s why they need your marketing team’s power to create materials that showcase their expertise.
- Your website is frequently the first (and potentially the main) point individuals go for information about you. Marketing will be in charge of keeping web content in alignment with current offers or marketing campaigns to ensure the best customer experience.
Your marketing department should:
- Manage and maintain your social media pages and accounts and carefully watch what’s being posted about you online.
- Connect with new and existing clients and provide an overall picture that sheds your business in a positive light.
- Generate more leads and therefore more deals.
At SFB Consulting Group we work with you to understand where you are, where we need to get to and devise a plan with you on how we get there ensuring your sales and marketing plans are aligned to maximise your sales.
Outsource your marketing to us and we will provide you with:
- Affordable fixed monthly fee
- High level advisory and guidance for business owners/directors
- Mentor/Training for you and/or your BDM’s
- Full social media management including custom designed graphics and website improvement/tidy up
You have a good business development and marketing team but performance requires improvement. We can help you with:
- Initial analysis of activities and improvements
- GDPR/data protection audit to ensure compliance following new legislation in 2018
- Business development/marketing training tailored to your organisations requirements
We work internationally with organisations of all sizes, we are here to help in any way we can and have a team of specialists with an array of suitable skills and qualifications.